- Hostel facility is available separately for boys and girls.
- The hostels provide modern spacious and well-furnished accommodation to the students.
- It is equipped with mess facility, which provides quality and nutritious food to the inmates.
- A full time warden is assigned to each hostel, who acts as a friend, philosopher and guide at the same time maintains strict discipline and hygiene in hostel.
- The messes in the Boy's hostels have being serving non-vegetarian meals and vegetarian meals too.
- Girl's hostel has a separate mess which offers both the vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine.
- The messes operate on ‘no profit – no loss’ basis and cater to the taste of students from all regions of the country.
- There are mess representatives nominated from the students and a mess warden to supervise the smooth running of the messes.
- Messes are equipped with excellent furniture, music system and purified chilled water.
- Messes are provided with steam cooking facility and fueled through gas.
- The food cleaning and cutting processes are being mechanized.